For the wedges
- 6 large SuperValu baking potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp SuperValu vegetable oil
- Paprika, to sprinkle
- 150g pot soured cream
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped SuperValu chives
- 170g pot SuperValu salsa dip
For the guacamole dip
- ¼ SuperValu red onion, finely chopped
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 SuperValu avocados
- 1 red SuperValu chilli, finely chopped
- 1 SuperValu tomato, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 SuperValu lime
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped SuperValu coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan oven/gas mark 6. Cut the potatoes into six or eight wedges each and put in a roasting tin. Brush with oil and sprinkle with paprika. Roast for 30-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Put the red onion in a small bowl and add the vinegar. Set aside to marinate. This helps to soften and take out the sharpness of the onion.
Halve the avocados and remove the stone. Use a spoon to scoop the flesh into a bowl and add the chilli, tomato and lime juice. Mash well with a fork. Then add the coriander and seasoning and mash again. Spoon into a serving bowl.
Spoon the soured cream into a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the chopped chives. Put the salsa dip into a separate bowl.
Arrange the potato wedges on a large platter and serve with all the dips.