Serves : 4
- 600ml chicken stock
- 200ml coconut water
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 4cm ginger, peeled and finely diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp low salt soy sauce
- ½ tsp sugar, or to taste
- 2 carrots, peeled the cut into ribbons with a peeler
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, finely shredded
- 1 pak choi, shredded
- 150g cooked fine rice noodles
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
Pour the chicken stock and coconut water into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
When boiling, add the lime zest and juice, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce and a little sugar to taste, simmer for 5 minutes to infuse the flavour into the liquid.
Add the carrot ribbons, chicken and simmer for 2 minutes until hot through, and the carrots have softened.
Stir in the pak choi and rice noodles and simmer for a further minute.
Serve with coriander and chilliest on top.