Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small pinch sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 250g cooked king prawns (if in brine, drained, rinsed and drained)
- cooked rice noodles to serve OR 2 heads little gem lettuce, leaves separated
Put the chilli, ginger, lime zest and juice, sesame oil, sugar and soy sauce into a bowl with the coriander and mint. Mix really well then add the prawns.
Mix so that all the prawns are coated in the dressing then set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
Stir through cooked rice noodles to serve or spoon over little gem lettuce leaves.