Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: NIL
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas + 120ml chickpea water
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 50g peanut butter
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp smoked paprika, plus a pinch for dusting
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and roughly chopped
- 100g roasted peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 bag Kettle ready salted crisps
Place all the ingredients except the peppers, peanuts and crisps into a food processor and blitz until smooth. Season to taste then decant half into a serving bowl.
Add the peppers to the remaining humous in the processor and blitz until smooth.
Decant into a serving bowl/plate.
Drizzle both with a little olive oil, then finish with chopped peanuts and paprika on the first bowl of avocado humous and chopped peppers on the second bowl of roasted pepper humous.
Serve with crisps.