Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 200g medium egg noodles
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 small bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled and finely sliced into matchsticks
- 60g smooth peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp chilli sauce (depends how hot you like it!)
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped peanuts
- 1 chilli, sliced
Half fill a wok with water and bring to the boil. Add the noodles and simmer for 4 minutes until just tender. Drain and set aside.
Return the wok to the heat. Add the vegetable oil and ¾ of the spring onions, the garlic and ginger and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add the peanut butter, chilli and soy sauce and 175ml boiling water and stir until smooth and just simmering.
Add the drained noodles and toss until coated in the sauce.
Decant into serving bowls and top with the remaining spring onion, coriander, peanuts and chilli.