Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 6 pork sausages, skinned
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 chillies, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 x 430g tinned pineapple chunks in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 3 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 x 250g cooked basmati rice
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
Heat a wok until hot. Add the vegetable oil and sausage meat and stir fry for 4-5 minutes, breaking it up as you go, until browned and just cooked through.
Add the spring onions, garlic, ginger and chillies and stir fry for 1 minute then add the tinned pineapple and stir fry for another minute.
Add the soy sauce, vinegar, 50ml pineapple juice and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until hot through.
Heat the rice according to packet instructions.
Divide between serving plates and top with the coriander and serve with the rice.