Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 200g cooking chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1 x 180g packet plain tortilla chips
- 230g pack tomato salsa
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2-3 tbsp jalapenos slices, drained
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- To serve, Budgens ready prepared sour cream and chive dip and guacamole
Heat a frying pan to a medium temperature, add the chorizo and cook for 2-4 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan and place on a plate lined with kitchen roll.
Preheat the grill until hot, place the tortillas on a baking sheet or oven proof tray and spoon over the salsa. Scatter over the chorizo, spring onions, Jalapenos. Sprinkle over the cheese. Place under the grill for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Serve straight away a sour cream and chive dip and guacamole.