Makes : 4
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and finely chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- small piece red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- juice of ½ lime
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 crumpets
- 50g full-fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 100g sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp chives, snipped
Preheat a grill until hot and toast the crumpets until golden. Alternatively, toast the crumpets in a toaster until golden.
Mix together the avocado, tomatoes, red onion, chilli, coriander, lime juice and season.
Place the crumpets on a serving plate. Divide the guacamole between 2 crumpets. Spread the cream cheese equally over the other 2 crumpets and top with the smoked salmon. Sprinkle with crushed black pepper and the chives. Serve straight away.