Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 4-5 minutes plus marinating time
- 250g raw king prawns
- 1 small red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- thumb size piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- small bunch coriander, finely chopped
- juice of 1 ½ limes
- 25ml olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 125ml Greek yogurt
- 50ml mayonnaise
- 60g rocket, washed and dried
- 2 nectarine, stones removed and sliced
- 325g honeydew melon, peeled, de-seeded and roughly chopped
- 25g pine nuts, toasted
- small bunch of basil leaves
- 25g pistachio nuts
Mix the prawns in a bowl with the chilli, ginger, coriander, juice of 1lime and olive oil. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise and the remaining lime juice. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Heat a frying pan until hot, reduce the heat to medium. Add the prawns and marinade and stir from time to time for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked through.
Mix the rocket, nectarine and melon together and place on a serving plate. Drizzle over the olive oil. Add the prawns and juices from the frying pan. Scatter over the pine nuts and basil leaves. Top the yogurt dressing with the pistachio nuts and serve straight away.