Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 16-22 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 large onion, peeled & finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & finely diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled & finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled & chopped
- 120g Red split lentils
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot 112g, dissolve into 500ml of boiling water
- 150g dried chickpeas, soaked, boiled & drained as per pack instructions
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion, chilli, carrot and garlic for 5 minutes, until softening.
Sprinkle in the curry powder and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the lentils, chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock and chickpeas, bring to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
Sprinkle in the chopped coriander and serve.