Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 200g mini plum tomatoes
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ½ small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 12 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- small bunch basil leaves, roughly torn
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10ml white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Place the tomatoes, cucumber, onion and olives in a serving bowl. Add the feta and basil. Season.
In a small bowl mix the vinegar with the mustard and add the olive oil. Drizzle over the salad and mix to combine.