Serves : 2
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and liquid reserved
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp Nandos hot peri peri sauce
- 100g mixed olives
- 150g Jacob flatbread mixed seeds
- 280g Bol Moroccan salad jar
Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/ gas mark 6.
Tip the asparagus onto a baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper then toss until totally coated.
Place in the oven to roast for 10-12 minutes until just tender – it will depend on the size of the asparagus as to how long it takes.
Meanwhile, tip the chickpeas, garlic, cumin, coriander, lemon zest and juice and peri peri sauce into a food processor and blitz until nearly smooth. Add 100ml of the chickpea liquid to the processor and blitz until totally smooth. Season with salt and black pepper, then decant into a serving bowl.
Arrange the olives, salad, flat breads and roasted asparagus alongside the humous/divide between 2 servings …… and serve.