Serves : 2
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 oranges, peeled and thickly sliced into rounds
- 1 head little gem lettuce, halved top to bottom and leaves separated
- 1 red/orange pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 small handful coriander, stalks separated and finely chopped
- 150g cooked peeled king prawns
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (or chilli sauce of choice)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
Heat a frying pan until hot. Add the orange slices and sear on each side for 20 seconds until just charred then set aside.
Pour the chilli sauce and olive oil into a small bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix until just combined.
Layer the little gem, pepper, coriander, prawns, spring onions and seared orange slices with the sauce onto a serving plate.
Drizzle over the last of the dressing over the top then add the chillies and serve straightaway.