Serves : 2 - 4
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 2 red peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 x 250g pack Jacks microwaveable pilau rice
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g Jacks Deli style coleslaw
- 90g Jacks Deli style potato salad
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
Place the peppers, cut side up into roasting tray and drizzle with a little olive oil then season with salt and black pepper.
Tip the rice into a bowl, crumble the feta into it then add half the spring onions and stir together.
Divide the mixture between the peppers, filing until almost over flowing.
Cover with foil, then place into the oven and roast for 40-45 minutes until the peppers are tender and the filling hot. Remove the foil for the last 5 minutes.
Serve hot, warm or cold with the coleslaw and potato salad alongside. Top with the remaining spring onion, chives and black pepper.