Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into large wedges and leaves reserved
- 2 red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 ramiro peppers, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 2 large tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Mexican chilli spice mix
- 200g feta cheese, roughly chopped
- 4 wholemeal pitta breads
Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 8.
Place the cauliflower, cauliflower leaves, red onions, peppers and tomato halves onto a large oven tray and drizzle with the oil.
Sprinkle the chilli spice mix over the top and then toss until all the vegetables are coated in the spice mix.
Place in the oven to roast for 20 minutes until softened and beginning to char around the edges.
Add the feta cheese, toss together and return to the oven for another 5 minutes until hot through.
Meanwhile, toast the pittas until hot.
Serve the vegetables hot or just warm with the pitta bread.