Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 400g new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 240g peppered smoked mackerel fillets, skinned and thickly sliced
- 80g Florette duo lamb’s lettuce and ruby chard
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
Tip the potatoes into a saucepan, add enough water to just cover and set over a high heat.
Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 15 minutes until tender. Drain and tip straight into a heatproof bowl.
Whisk the orange juice, zest, grainy mustard and 2 tbsp warm water together in a small bowl then season with salt and black pepper.
Pour ¾ over the potatoes, then add the spring onions and toss together.
Add the smoked mackerel and lettuce and toss very gently together.
Spoon onto a serving platter then top with the orange slices, remaining dressing and chives and serve straight away. If not serving straightaway, allow the dressed potatoes to cool totally before combining with the remaining ingredients.