Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, cut into ribbons with a peeler
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/3 head iceberg lettuce, halved and finely sliced
- 200g smoked salmon
- ½ small bunch coriander
Put the red chilli into a small bowl with the lime zest, juice and olive oil and mix really well.
Place the spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes and lettuce into a large bowl and toss together really well.
Stir in half the lime dressing and plenty of black pepper and mix really well.
Lay the smoked salmon onto serving plates, pile the salad to one side with a pile of coriander. Spoon the remaining lime dressing over the salmon, and finish with plenty of black pepper.