Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 500g DTC mini chicken fillets
- 80g Nandos medium peri peri marinade
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, seeded and cut into wedges
- 200g chorizo, thickly sliced
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 20 black olives
Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/ gas mark 6.
Tip the chicken into a bowl, pour the marinade over the top and mix really well until coated. If you have time, cover and place in the fridge to marinate for up to 12 hours.
Scatter the onions, pepper, chorizo and chickpeas onto a tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with the smoked paprika, salt and black pepper.
Lay the chicken and any leftover marinade over the top then place in the oven to roast for 25 minutes.
Remove and scatter the spinach and olives over the top and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Remove and toss the whole mixture together so that the spinach wilts down, then serve straight away.