Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 300g Vivera Veggie chicken pieces
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 red chilli, seeded and sliced
- 1 small mango, peeled, stoned and cut into strips
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- 4 wholemeal wraps
- 4 tbsp natural vegan yoghurt – coconut or soya
Heat a frying pan until hot. Add the oil, meat substitute and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in the spices and fry for another 2 minutes until just crispy around the edges.
Add the spring onions and chilli and fry for another 2 minutes.
Add the mango and half the lime juice and coriander and stir through.
Heat a griddle pan until hot, add wholemeal wraps and cook on each side for a 20-30 seconds until just coloured.
Remove and divide between serving plates. Top with the yoghurt, remaining lime juice and coriander.