Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken mini fillets
- 1 x 500g Old El Paso Fajita kit – Roasted Tomato and Pepper
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely grated
- 320g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocadoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 tbsp Biotiful original kefir
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 handful coriander stalks
Heat a frying pan until hot. Add the vegetable oil and red onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until just softening.
Add the chicken and seasoning from the fajita kit, and stir fry for 1-2 minutes then cover with a lid and cook gently for 5-6 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the veg.
Heat a frying pan until hot, add the tortillas on at a time, and fry on each side for 20 seconds until just browned.
Divide the tortillas between serving plates. Spread a spoonful of salsa over the tortilla, then top with the chicken. Place small piles of grated carrot, tomatoes, avocado to one side.
Top with the kefir, spring onion and coriander and serve straightaway.