Serves : 4/6
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: NIL
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salad tomatoes
- 1 ciabatta or small sour dough loaf, torn into 3cm pieces
- 400g cooked turkey, torn into pieces
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled into thin slices
- 1 red onion, cut into rings
- 1 large handful basil leaves
- 2 tbsp capers, optional
Pour the balsamic vinegar and oil into a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, then grate 2 of the salad tomatoes into the bowl and whisk together.
Tip the bread, turkey and cherry tomatoes into the bowl and toss together.
Cut the remaining 2 tomatoes into wedges and add to the bowl, along with the cucumber and red onion.
Tip onto a serving platter and scatter over the basil and capers, if using.