Serves : 2
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 40g roughly chopped kale
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 250g ready to eat puy lentils
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 80g sun blush or cherry tomatoes
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x 150g salmon fillets, skinned
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
Tip the kale into a small roasting dish then add the lemon zest and juice and olive oil and mix together with your hands, making sure it’s totally coated.
Scatter the lentils, red onion and tomatoes over the top and toss together.
Lay the salmon onto the lentils. Dollop the mustard onto the salmon and spread over the top.
Place in the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the lentils are hot.
Serve straightaway, or cool to room temperature and chill. Can be served cold.