Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp coriander
- ½ tsp cumin
- 2 large courgettes, cut into chunks
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 tbsp Sun-Maid California Raisins
- 425ml vegetable stock
- 300g frozen peas
- A handful of chopped fresh coriander to serve
Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the onions for 5 minutes until soft.
Stir in the spices then add the courgettes, tomatoes, chickpeas, raisins and stock. Bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in the peas and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with coriander and serve.