Serves : 2
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head little gem, leaves separated
- 40g mixed salad leaves
- 1 red apple, cut into thin wedges
- 60g red grapes, halved
- 60g St Agur blue cheese, crumbled into chunks
- 2 tbsp salad dressing
- 2 tbsp walnuts, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 200C, fan 180C, gas mark 6.
Lay the chicken breasts onto an oven tray, season with salt and black pepper then place in the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
Remove and allow to cool slightly before cutting into 1cm thick slices.
Lay the little gem onto a serving plate, then layer up the chicken, salad leaves, apple, grapes, blue cheese, house dressing and walnuts on top – you might get 2 or 3 layers, dependent on the size of your plate.
Finish with a final drizzle of dressing and the last of the walnuts.